- Rush my order
- As seen on:
Breast Actives ingredients
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) contains one of the highest concentrations of the elements recommended by herbalists to increase the size of their breasts. It is also hormone regulator that has been used to treat symptoms of menopause and the female system balance. Fenugreek seed is also known as Methi, Urdu, Hindi, and Hulb in Arabic is a popular supplement for minimizing symptoms of menopause, relieves constipation, controls diabetes, reduces cholesterol, soothes sore throats and coughing, reduces indigestion and relieves mild diarrhea.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed); This ingredient is rich in flavonoids that cause an effect similar to estrogen. The increase in the release is key to the development of cells and breast tissue, as is also key to clean the receivers that we are packed with environmental toxins that mimic estrogen. Acting in this way removes these and other toxins from the body as a tonic and stimulating at the same time. An infusion of the root is said to be good for the calculations, jaundice and other liver problems. No side effects or contraindications with normal use.
Dong Quai (Angelica chinesis) (root);Este ingrediente ayuda a el cuerpo en el uso eficiente de las hormonas. It is also used to treat certain symptoms of menopause. Has been successful in relieving PMS and menopausal symptoms (Hardy 2000). Dong Quai extract has been shown that it has a relaxing effect on muscles and has been used as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Scientists believe that one of the mechanisms of action of Dong Quai is promoted natural progesterone synthesis. Progesterone (which we will discuss shortly) is a hormone whose production declines at menopause.
Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) (root); This ingredient is used to treat a variety of women's concerns including painful menstruation and related discomfort. Also used as a hormonal regulator and aid in digestion and circulation. Blessed Thistle can be used to alleviate inflammation caused by poor digestion, it contains B-complex, calcium, iron, manganese, Cincinnati and essential oils. As Blessed Thistle also improves circulation and purifies the blood increasing the level of oxygen reaching the brain in this way stimulating the memory. For its powerful estrogenic properties is mostly used by mothers who are breastfeeding, it seldom fails infusion to help have an adequate supply of milk. It is considered one of the best medicines which can be used for this purpose.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinales) (root); This ingredient is a plant that grows every year and is found almost everywhere. The spatulatae oblong, irregularly dentate or pinnatitid leaves grow in rosettes of milk from the taproot, which also sends one or more flower stems each ending in a yellow flower. The Dandelion has two particularly important uses: to promote the creation of bile and remove excess body water in endemic conditions resulting from liver problems. The root especially affects all forms of secretion and excretion from the body. The increase in the release is key to the development of cells and breast tissue, as is also key to clean the receivers that we are packed with environmental toxins that mimic the estrógeno.Actuando thus removes these and other toxins from the body as a tonic and stimulating at the same time. An infusion of the root is said to be good for the calculations, jaundice and other liver problems. No side effects or contraindications with normal use.
Factors affecting breast aesthetics
The following factors influence the aesthetics of the breast:
- Fluctuations in weight. When we gain weight go down and bust becomes flaccid. It is advisable to maintain a stable weight.
- Gravity. The force of gravity makes everything fall including the bust. Of course we can not change the law of gravity, but we can do other things.
- Poor posture
- Bras incorrect types and sizes.
- Lack of wetting in the bust and decollete area.
The following are recommended care to maintain a beautiful bust:
- Use moisturizer on the bust and the area around the neck. A gentle massage using cream helps to keep the freshness of the skin in this sensitive area. To give you the massage you can follow the following method: Put one hand behind his head and the other massages the breast on that side. Use moves up in the form of eight.
- Use the proper bra size. Try on different sizes until you find one that fits. Must rubbing your firm but not tight, and never loose. Note that the strips to hold it do not mark the shoulders. Stay alert to changes in breast size, if you notice that bras do not fit you change the size.
- Stand up straight. This balances the body and raises your breasts.
- Maintain proper weight and avoid sudden changes in weight. Avoid diets lightning. If you gain weight quickly the skin stretches streaks. Use creams with vitamin E and cocoa. These ingredients help prevent stretch marks. Are recommended during pregnancy and when there are fluctuations in weight
- Exercise. The exercises that help the upper torso and arms help maintain the base of the breast firm
- Examine your breasts regularly for disease. To this place one hand behind your head and touch your breast area and armpits. If you do this once a month around the same date, you will know your breasts and you will be able to identify any changes if it ever happens.